 CAD / Development / 2565
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:39:13 GMT

At 01:12 AM 8/13/99 , Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I will do the following as of right now.
1. Stop asking for parts, help with parts, models, help with models and
related
questions (e.g. is this part in ldraw questions).
2. Start using capital letters and checking the spelling of messages
3. Refrain from posting parts to the parts group until I have figured out
what i
am doing wrong when it comes to my parts and unless I am 300% sure that
the part
is correct.
4. Stop being a gimme gimme person and start contributing to things like the
Official Model Repository (I have a very good percentage of castle models
ldrawn
waiting for the OMR to get off the ground and am ldrawing more all the
time e.g.
i am about to start 6080 kings castle and others)
5. Start improving the quality of my parts (but you will admit that the parts
are better this time around than the first tome and that some of them are
actually ready or almost ready)
Having real lego helped immensely when making parts for this vote etc. etc.

And use a signature???  That pisses people off too.  How about ignoring
peoples' constructive posts about your behavior, like this one:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=2455

Which received no response or apparent change on your part (and took up a
good 45 minutes of my busy life to post).

Jonathan, if I wasn't almost tied to the cad group by my contribution I
would probably leave just like Mike Stanley did.  And I fully support a
motion to ostracize you from the cad.* groups.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Commonwealth Edison: What do you do with OUR power?

Get paid to surf the web!  Visit:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655