 CAD / Development / 2557
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:10:05 GMT

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 05:37:18 GMT, Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com>
wrote:

I will use captial letters in future, OK.
I did not know it pissed people off so much.

How could you *not* know?  People have been blasting you about it for
weeks.  The lack of capitalization in your messages is not a major peeve
for me[1], but I was very aware that it annoyed many other people.

Also i do not have the skills to do the rounded edges on the baseplate part

So get them.  Look at how the windshields are done.  It's the same
technique of skewing a quarter-cylinder.

and the other baseplates do not have the edges so I will assume that they are
not needed.

Don't assume: remember.  This was discussed before.  Since the other raised
baseplate in the LDraw library doesn't use curved edges, you don't *have*
to do them in your part.  It would improve the quality of the part[2], but
it isn't required.

Steve
--
1- I'm more annoyed by poor spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
2- Actually, it's debatable whether curved edges would improve the part.