 CAD / 8472
Re: Chrome Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:11:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
Gold:   http://www.ldraw.org/library/official/images/334/3001.png
Silver: http://www.ldraw.org/library/official/images/383/3001.png

The gold looks interesting; not exactly "gold plated", but definitely
distinctive.  But the silver looks remarkably normal.  Maybe you
implemented shiny-silver as a different color code?

Try this.  I switched the silver to use the same specular values
as the gold.  Makes it look shinier from that angle.

  http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/ldgliteexe_silvertest.zip

Don