 CAD / 8460
Re: Chrome Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:14:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
Because of a change to the way Partsref images are generated, the silver
and gold images dropped in quality from "poor" to "useless".  Until I
can figure out a way to generate images that actually look right, and
are the same size as the other colors, Partsref won't get new gold and
silver images.

How do you currently generate the images?  Perhaps we could help.

Don