 CAD / 6392
Re: New Lego Technic avi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 09:42:41 GMT

Has anyone download it?

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
I finnish my second attemp on making a Lego Technic model 8024, I made the
helicopter because it was small and easy but I can't put two pieces, making
technic on mlcad is hard, how do u people make Lego Technic models in Mlcad?
Well here's the avi but beware you will need a codec called DIVX 4

http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/8024a.zip

Please let me know want u think of the avi, model, the frames number, and
anything else.