 CAD / 6396
Re: New Lego Technic avi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 13:39:50 GMT

here is the new avi in a different codec.

    http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/8024a_1.zip

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Eduardo Vazquez" <eduvazhar@terra.es> writes:

how do u people make Lego Technic models in Mlcad?

I don't, I use LEdit.

Well here's the avi but beware you will need a codec called DIVX 4

If you want as many people as possible to view the animation, you may
want to use a CODEC which is old and present on most systems.  MPEG-1
is usually a good choice, or animated GIF.  I would use the former for
POV-Ray-rendered animations, and the latter for animations rendered
using LDLITE or something similar.
Ok I will make another video of the same model but with less frames and in
another codec.
With one is best for all users?

Please let me know want u think of the avi, model, the frames
number, and anything else.

Why not tell us a bit on the animation, so that we can decide wether
or not to download and test it?  What size is it (in bytes and
frames), and what does it show us?

BTW, here is one "Technic animation" I have made:

   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fredrigl/beach-buggy/buggy.mpg

Not bad.

It's 180Kb/100 frames in MPEG-1 format.  The animation is really
simple and boring: It simply features the camera spinning around a
Technic Beach Buggy I've made.

Fredrik