 CAD / 6404
RE: New Lego Technic avi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 01:31:38 GMT

Tore Eriksson writes:
With 30 times higher clock frequences and many more operations
per clock, 16 times more memory and not to speak of how
much more disk space we have - arrgh, I'm frustrated. C'mon, impress me!

I've had great experiences with DivX ;-) 3.11...which can compress a DVD
movie so it fits onto a CD.  The quality is still very close to DVD...I
think it reduces 5.1 channel sound to stereo, but that's not really a big
deal.  Looks like DivX 4 even comes with a player so you don't need to use
Windows Media Player.
Get it here: www.divx.com
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht