 CAD / 6412
Re: New Lego Technic avi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 18:05:12 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> writes:

I too prefer the older interface, so I use the Classic Skin on Media
Player 7 and run in compact mode.  It's close enough to the old
interface for my tastes.

Hm, I didn't know such a thing existed.  Just as I saw WMP 7 the first
time, I just knew that I couldn't live with it.  But the next time I
need to upgrade some CODECs, I will try the classic skin.

BTW, I've heard that WMP 7 is much more demanding on CPU and RAM,
compared with WMP 6.x.  What do you think about that?

Fredrik