 CAD / 6408
Re: New Lego Technic avi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 09:14:04 GMT

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:

My question is: Can you play back contemporary animation files at
all? ;o)

(Oops, forgot to answer this one when I replied to your post just
now.)

Yes!  I can play back most contemporary animations, both on Linux and
Windows!  On Linux I use MPlayer (http://mplayer.sourceforge.net),
which can play back most MPEG and AVI files.  (If you're a Linux user,
try it!  It's great!  I can play back DivX files in full screen mode
on my old PII 400 with a Matrox G200 video card.)

On Windows I installed Media Player 7 to get all the new CODECs, then
I reinstalled Media Player 6.4 because I like the old interface.

The formats I dislike the most are Real Media and QuickTime.  Those
format I can usually only play back on Windows.

Fredrik