 CAD / 6410
RE: New Lego Technic avi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:56:34 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner writes:
On Windows I installed Media Player 7 to get all the new CODECs, then
I reinstalled Media Player 6.4 because I like the old interface.

I too prefer the older interface, so I use the Classic Skin on Media Player
7 and run in compact mode.  It's close enough to the old interface for my
tastes.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu