 CAD / 6387
6386  |  6388
Subject:
New Lego Technic avi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 14:59:20 GMT

I finnish my second attemp on making a Lego Technic model 8024, I made the
helicopter because it was small and easy but I can't put two pieces, making
technic on mlcad is hard, how do u people make Lego Technic models in Mlcad?
Well here's the avi but beware you will need a codec called DIVX 4

http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv/8024a.zip

Please let me know want u think of the avi, model, the frames number, and
anything else.