 CAD / 6391
Re: New Space Render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 04:12:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jason S. Mantor writes:
LMKWYT : )

I was playing around with POV-RAY's sky_sphere object and different
textures.  The space station and the 3 Redicor class Corvettes are fighting
to hold station in a freakish plasma storm.

The Space Station is a .dat rendition of Daniel Jassim's Adaloid Mother Ship
which can be seen here:

The Redicor models are reconstructions of a ship created by Austin Bailey as
seen here:

BTW Jason, Austin wanted me to tell you that he says "Thanks" and that he's
glad that you liked the corvette ship design enough to use it in your
render.  He'd thank you himself, but he's not a member of Lugnet yet.

Keep up the good work!  :^D

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.