 CAD / 6130
Re: Question about posting DAT files here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:08:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Heather Patey writes:
BMP2LDRAW32 does have its uses though... when I did the necklace torsos, I
used it to figure out where the centre of each bead should go, and then
started afresh and drew the circles based on those coordinates.  (Filling in
between the beads was the hard part.)

Yes, exactly.  I did the same thing with my last go'round with the Explorien
logo.  Scanned the image, BMP2DAT, and then drew the vector image right over
top of the rasterized image.  It's a very useful approach.

Steve