 CAD / 6122
Re: Question about posting DAT files here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:40:45 GMT

Actually, I thought he was referring to a "Official Guideline on Making
Shields with Patterns" or something like that. Got me some free time coming
up this weekend, will dig into those 3846P###.dat files and see if I can
come to an understanding of the file structure.

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:
(I've looked at the few 'pre-printed'
pieces in the LDRAW parts library, but as yet can't make heads or tails or
coats of arms from the DATs files).

If you're looking at them, then I don't quite understand your question.  Those
are the 'official shield files' -- they're shields, and they're in the official
parts update.