 CAD / 6114
6113  |  6115
Subject:
Question about posting DAT files here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 13:05:40 GMT

I'm new to LDRAW/MLCad, and using BMP2LDRAW32 'created' some 'skins' for
shields. I'm working on 'recreating' the shield patterns that are not (yet?)
in the LDRAW parts list. My question - when I'm ready to post my DAT files
here, should I post the base piece DAT file and the skin piece DAT file
seperately? Or combine the seperate files into a single DAT file (using a
text editor to copy & past one file into the bottom of the other)?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Mark C.