 CAD / 6115
6114  |  6116
Subject:
Genuine LEGO part numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:27:26 GMT

I recently had to contact TLC Consumer Services to get a replacement for a
damaged part for my 7166 Imperial Shuttle. The packing slip I received with the
parts from Billund contains some element numbers/descriptions which may be of
interest. Only the large slope was damaged but I got both.

For a white Ldraw part 4286 Slope Brick 33  3 x  1 the TLC info is
"Element number" - 428601 (fits with previous comment : part no. + colour code
"Element description" - ROOF TILE 1x3/25%BA (%BA printed as degree symbol)
another code under description, maybe warehouse storage location -
L02 2 0508 06 4

For a white LDraw Part 30249 Slope Brick 55  1 x 6 x 5 (unofficial) the TLC
info is
"Element number" - 4117031 (this fits with the other 41xxxxx numbers we know
about, so presumably means "30249 in white")
"Element description" - ROOF TILE 1x6x5
other code - L02 2 1809 01 2

Chris