 CAD / 6128
6127  |  6129
Subject:
LDraw Parts Talk at BrickFest (was: Re: Question about posting DAT files here)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:30:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Heather Patey wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Erik Olson writes:

Think big: Steve's little talk to Jen on Saturday

Don't suppose anyone recorded it for posterity, did they?

Ooo, good question.  *Did* anyone tape it?

I don't think so, but my face was mostly pointed at the monitor the whole
time, not looking around.

I don't know that the 'talk' itself was anything great.  I went through the
process of writing a 3005.dat, discussing primitives, and scale, and using
L3Lab effectively, and stuff.

And several people besides Jennifer were there.

Steve