 CAD / 6131
6130  |  6132
Subject:
Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:33:38 GMT

I've poked my nose around as much as I could and didn't find anything relating
to what I am trying to do...  Everyone who has contributed to this area has
done a great job but, I was wondering if someone has any experience getting
.dat files into programs like 3D Studio Max or Infini-D 3d? I've tried using
the programs here but not having much luck.. Its a question of conversion and I
have no clue about that other then you can import and export certain types of
Files into these programs and .dat isn't one of the choices.

Any Ideas? Maybe I overlooked something?
Thanks

Wayne