 CAD / 3672
3671  |  3673
Subject:
Another Problem (Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 04:48:23 GMT

Hi,

Actually there are two problems.  First, the more important.  When using the
sorter, I get the following error message when I click on 'Save' or 'Cancel':

Runtime error: '53'
File not found

Then LDAO crashes.  However, the sorter does its job.

The second problem deals with the VEC.  In the past, I have never had a problem
with this.  The VEC is generating images based on category and then by part
number instead of by category and then description.  The parts.lst file is
sorted by description.

Travis Dickinson
(who takes no joy in reporting problems)

Steve Bliss wrote:

[follow-ups set to lugnet.cad]

The new version of LDraw Add-On (LDAO) is now available.  This is
version 2.1.2.

There have been a number of changes since the last 'official' release, which
was version 2.0.3.  Including a number of major bug fixes.  If you are running
2.0.3, please accept my sincere apologies.

The major changes from recent beta versions are:

- The addition of a LDL2DAT converter, which translates files with LDLite
extensions to standard LDraw DAT commands.
- The Inliner is a bit speedier and now features a progress bar (this sounds
minor, but if you've ever inlined a big file, it's important).
- It's easier to setup the various editors to work with LDLite and L3Lab.

Other numerous changes are detailed at
<http://blisses.home.att.net/ldao/ldaoplan.html>.  Scroll to the end of the
page.

Get LDAO 2.1.2 at <http://blisses.home.att.net/ldao/ldaddon.html>