 CAD / 3687
Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:59:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:FrpBJA.93I@lugnet.com...
[follow-ups set to lugnet.cad]

The new version of LDraw Add-On (LDAO) is now available.  This is
version 2.1.2.

The installation went fine for me, but now every time I open LDAO, I get two
MS-DOS windows left open.  One says:
[snip]

I got the same two windows.  Also, when I try to open the Minifig generator,
LDAO crashes.  Is there a way to deselect a file, for example if I want to
start the minfig generator without a model?
I like the tree-view of the directories a lot!  That should be quite useful and
help in organizing all my files...Is that a step toward the ldraw.org OMR
standard? :)
--Bram