 CAD / 3669
Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:29:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Anders Isaksson wrote:

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ...

The new version of LDraw Add-On (LDAO) is now available.  This is
version 2.1.2. • [...]
Get LDAO 2.1.2 at <http://blisses.home.att.net/ldao/ldaddon.html>

Any chance for an 'updates only', or at least a download without all the
.dll-s? My latest calculation gives it 2.5 hours download time, so I cancelled
it :-(

I tried making an update-install file once in Wise.  Wise makes most
things simple, and their SmartPatch looked fairly straightforward, but I
could never get it to work.

I'll post a .ZIP of the crucial files.  I'll let you know when it's up.

Long term, the true solution is to move to a development tool that
delivers smaller application-footprints than VB.  Which is just about
anything.

Any special time of day when the site is a little faster? Or is it perhaps
slowed down somewhere this side of the pond?

I don't know of any time that would definitely be better than any other.
I'd suggest trying in the morning, your time.  Most everyone around here
is asleep at that time.

Steve