 CAD / 3691
Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:07:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
[snip]
The first two are fixed in the next update, 2.1.3.  Can you provide any
details on the problem with the VEC?

I can try.
[note to steve: contrary to those emails I sent you, it appears the batch files
are run on program start, not when the vec button is clicked]

sometimes, depending on whether the user hand-fixed the batch files and ran
them (outside the program, as the 'bad' versions are re-created whenever the
program starts, which isnt even necessary), it will run correctly!

it will only crash if the indeces are not created when the vec is 'run'
(this affects users who put LDAO in "program files" or another path with a
space in it)

the error message it gives is:

subscript out of range

(note: if you answer yes to the regenerate question, the window that is
displayed [if you ran the batch files after fixing them] has the "compress
images" checkbox ON TOP of the CANCEL and OK buttons)

(note2: and what does compression DO, anyway?)

hope this helps,

Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgevaryahu(remove)@hotmail.com