 Announcements / 527
526  |  528
Subject:
LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 03:40:22 GMT

[follow-ups set to lugnet.cad]

The new version of LDraw Add-On (LDAO) is now available.  This is
version 2.1.2.

There have been a number of changes since the last 'official' release, which
was version 2.0.3.  Including a number of major bug fixes.  If you are running
2.0.3, please accept my sincere apologies.

The major changes from recent beta versions are:

- The addition of a LDL2DAT converter, which translates files with LDLite
extensions to standard LDraw DAT commands.
- The Inliner is a bit speedier and now features a progress bar (this sounds
minor, but if you've ever inlined a big file, it's important).
- It's easier to setup the various editors to work with LDLite and L3Lab.

Other numerous changes are detailed at
<http://blisses.home.att.net/ldao/ldaoplan.html>.  Scroll to the end of the
page.

Get LDAO 2.1.2 at <http://blisses.home.att.net/ldao/ldaddon.html>