 Announcements / 528
527  |  529
Subject:
Notice of Price Changes in Factoring Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 05:46:59 GMT

Please go here to read about some changes in pricing effective April
Fool's day.

http://my.voyager.net/lar/factor_info_form.html

Note that this is the "public name" of my factoring form. That should
ensure that anyone who goes to it to do a request will see the notice. I
am not saying what the real form is called any more, although I suppose
you could defeat my intent to have everyone notice the new fees by
passing that name around, I'd ask that you don't do that.

I think I've been pretty comprehensive, but if I omitted something, I'd
like to know. In some cases the price for a particular thing went up a
LOT. That's deliberate, I want to disincent certain types of
transactions, the ones that cost me the most time. If you're wondering
if I mean you when I say that, it probably does.

If you, after you're done reading, sense a bit of hardnosedness, and a
bit of frustration, you'd be correct. Accounting is not my hobby.
Neither is foreign currency exchange. I haven't built anything
significant in quite a while and it's frustrating to me.

In fact, I'd put the whole thing up on eBay like Jason did with Nugator,
if it wasn't for the fact that it MAYBE earns 3 dollars an hour when
everything goes well, instead of 15 like Nugator can if it's well run.

FUT market.services
--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!