 CAD / 3665
Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 01:20:29 GMT

I think you can stop looking into the problem.  I managed to install the program
after having my computer shut down for must of the day due to possible storms.
I've noticed that the Tools menu has Sort Model twice.  One is for actually
sotring the order of parts, and the other is for replacing old parts.  Were the
two commands supposed to have the same caption?

Travis Dickinson

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Travis Dickinson wrote:

I am having trouble installing LDAO.  When I run the install program, I get an
error message saying that OLE files are in use and that I must restart Windows
(98) to update the OLE files.  I restarted Windows and the installation program
started up and did the same thing again.  I would appreciate any help in getting
this resolved.

I ran into this message just once, during a test install.  But I didn't
have any problem rebooting and continuing.  I will look into this some
more.

Steve