 CAD / 3689
Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

I got the same two windows.  Also, when I try to open the Minifig generator,
LDAO crashes.

Does it give you an error message?

Is there a way to deselect a file, for example if I want to
start the minfig generator without a model?

Try pressing the space bar before launching the MF modeler.

I like the tree-view of the directories a lot!  That should be quite useful and
help in organizing all my files.

Glad you like it.

..Is that a step toward the ldraw.org OMR
standard? :)

Not intentionally...

Steve