 CAD / 3667
Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Dickinson wrote:

I think you can stop looking into the problem.  I managed to install the program
after having my computer shut down for must of the day due to possible storms.

OK, good.

I've noticed that the Tools menu has Sort Model twice.  One is for actually
sotring the order of parts, and the other is for replacing old parts.  Were the
two commands supposed to have the same caption?

No, the captions should have been different.  This is an old bug, which
was previously fixed, but has left incorrect settings in your program.
Unfortunately, the only way to fix this is to go to Options | Tool
Manager, select the Mover tool, and update the descriptions.  Or edit
ldraw.ini directly.

Steve