 CAD / 3664
Re: LDraw Add-On 2.1.2 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:24:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Dickinson wrote:

I am having trouble installing LDAO.  When I run the install program, I get an
error message saying that OLE files are in use and that I must restart Windows
(98) to update the OLE files.  I restarted Windows and the installation program
started up and did the same thing again.  I would appreciate any help in getting
this resolved.

I ran into this message just once, during a test install.  But I didn't
have any problem rebooting and continuing.  I will look into this some
more.

Steve