 CAD / 3686
Re: LDRAW models and pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:53:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad, George Manousakis writes:
I made some LEGO models using MLCad/L3P/PovRay. You can see the rendered
pictures and get the models (.mpd files) if you like from:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=GeoMan

Great renderings!  I've enjoyed wathcing them add up every time I check the
recent updates of Brickshelf.  Are the boxes built out of scanned images?  How
did you create the background for the playground scene?
--Bram