 CAD / 13534
Re: Massive LDraw file repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 22:07:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Byggevejledninger/oversigt.text

Please don't take this in a bad way, but I would suggest renaming the file.
(Since the file contents are in English, I'm assuming that the filename is also
English, although I may be mistaken on that, since obviously the directory name
isn't English.)

I never (practically never, at least) use English file or directory names on my
web site.  In general all file and directory names are in Danish.  The site will
stay that way until I get around to finish implementing my multilingual
webserver.

So what does "Byggevejledninger" mean?  :)

James