 CAD / 13526
Re: Massive LDraw file repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 16:02:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Reynolds wrote:

I'm interested in starting a LDraw file repository.  I want to start it by
asking everyone to email me their files with a description and keywords of
each file, so I can quickly catigorize it without having to open it.

James' request inspired me to work on cleaning up and annotating my numerous MPD
files during my Christmas and New Year's vacation.  One result of this work can
be found at:

   http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Byggevejledninger/oversigt.text

The document contains a list of all my published MPD files in a format similar
to that of NNTP/SMTP headers.  The fields "TITLE", "DESCRIPTION", "DESIGN" and
"DRAWING" are extracted from the actual MPD files, while the field "URL"
contains a URL the MPD file can be downloaded from.

The document will automatically be updated, when I add new MPD files to my web
site.

Please let me know, if you have some questions or suggestions (for example for
more annotations).

Play well,

Jacob
--
City X'ers mail van (building instructions):
               http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/CityXers/Postbil/