 CAD / 13500
13499  |  13501
Subject:
Massive LDraw file repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 00:10:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm interested in starting a LDraw file repository.  I want to start it by
asking everyone to email me their files with a description and keywords of each
file, so I can quickly catigorize it without having to open it.  Please include
any copyright or other contact info with the files you send.

I'll be hosting it as a download zip, similar to the main LDraw library.