 CAD / 11854
Re: My Big Phat RP Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 02:28:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Darrell Urbien wrote:

   Ben, when LEGO hires you, can I come too?

Darrell, that’s a different Ben. But I think LEGO ought to hire both of them. :-)

Ouch, how embarrassing! Well, Ben, take back everything I said! LOL. Actually, I WAS thinking of the right Ben.. When I saw the post I linked to above, I thought.. Ben+Trains+Cool=BBB. How was I to know there was another possible solution to that equation? Thank goodness I edited the part out about not realizing BBB was in Germany. :)

Darrell

ps Do I still get to go with him to Billund?