 CAD / 11774
Re: My Big Phat RP Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.parts.custom
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:42:05 GMT

In article <I2DzA0.120q@lugnet.com>,
"Darrell Urbien" <durbien@mail.occ.cccd.edu> wrote:

Just got my pix back from the Rapid Prototyping conference and thought I'd
share..

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/durbien/Rapid-Prototypes/Model-Peugeot-306
/1-side.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=94617 Folder Pending Mod>

Those are really cool!  Thanks for sharing them.

If I, as a small hobbyist, wanted to make a batch of parts in this way,
what would my options be?  Is there any company that will take a CAD
file, print a small batch of parts, and mail them to me?  Is that likely
to cost me a fortune?

Thanks,
- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout         Check out the Mac Web Directory:     |
|    joe@strout.net           http://www.macwebdir.com             |