 CAD / 11785
Re: on Collision, stop Movement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:37:38 GMT

There's already been a lot of discussion on doing "clickable" building using an
additional connection database, and that's certainly doable.  Do a search for
LCD, or LDraw Connection Database, or see here:

http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=135

What I was saying is that there's no easy way to do it purely based on the
geometry.

--Travis