 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1957
Jade Empire: Jiao-zhan Dou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:24:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Early reports are being transmitted to PCS and EB fleet leadership by their respective Intelligence units regarding the newest threat to .space. The Jade Empire is emerging from dark regions of the galaxy in an unprovoked quest for power. Border territories are being ruthlessly razed by squadrons of heavy starfighters, known as Jiao-zhan Dou (or Dragon Fighters, in Basic speech.)

Click for full gallery

Only two of these fighters have been captured thus far; one by PCS, one by EB. Both Intelligence departments have done extensive study into the make of the vessel, but a useful weakness has yet to be found.

As the Jade Empire wages new battles against Eastern Block and PCS forces, we will provide complete information on new fighters, ships, and battlecruisers.

--El Capitano Wood, PCS Intelligence.