 Adventurers / 1976
Re: A Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 22:42:12 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Ken Bailey wrote:
Ok Guys, its been too quiet around here, so I thought I'd try and generate some
debate.

I think you succeeded Ken!

There have been loads of good ideas and themes suggested here in this thread.
As I am curator of this group I would like to know if I can help support some of
the ideas you are all thinking of?  I can't do much more than change the
appearance of the left hand side but that in itself might be of interest.

There seem to be two main ideas:

The Atlantis theme and the Modular Adventurers building concept.

Have a think about it and let me know of any good links or "whatever" I can put
up on the page.  This might be the opportune moment to introduce a competition,
prizeless but with a highlight of the winner's Atlantis MOC featured on the
.adventurers site, for example.

Post your ideas here and we can discuss them.

Thanks

Chris