 Adventurers / 1952
Re: A Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 10:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Ken Bailey wrote:
Ok Guys, its been too quiet around here, so I thought I'd try and generate some
debate.

So far I have not seen any leaks for what might be coming out next year, so,
the question is . . . . . . Do you think LEGO might release some more sets
in the current sub-themes ?

Personally, I think the Asian theme could be padded out a little. Now, I can't
think of anything extra that could be released in the Himalaya/Everest
sub-theme, but what I would like to see to round out this theme a little is a
Chinese temple to match the Indian temple and some kind of Indian fortress to
match the Chinese dragon fortress. One other model that cries out to be released
would be a Pagoda.

How about it guys, can you think of any other sets that could be released to
improve this theme ?

It might be possible but I don't think so. A number of the small Orient
Expedition sets has already been on sale here in Denmark. That indicates that
they are on the way out of the shops.

I think that it's a pity that 3 good ideas for themes has been blown by using
them all at once. As you write at least the Indian and Chinese subthemes could
have been complete themes by themselves.

Christian