 Adventurers / 1951
1950  |  1952
Subject:
A Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:19:38 GMT

Ok Guys, its been too quiet around here, so I thought I'd try and generate some
debate.

So far I have not seen any leaks for what might be coming out next year, so, the question is . . . . . . Do you think LEGO might release some more sets in the current sub-themes ?

Personally, I think the Asian theme could be padded out a little. Now, I can't
think of anything extra that could be released in the Himalaya/Everest
sub-theme, but what I would like to see to round out this theme a little is a
Chinese temple to match the Indian temple and some kind of Indian fortress to
match the Chinese dragon fortress. One other model that cries out to be released
would be a Pagoda.

How about it guys, can you think of any other sets that could be released to
improve this theme ?