 Adventurers / 1964
Re: A Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:13:26 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Ken Bailey wrote:

How about it guys, can you think of any other sets that could be released to
improve this theme ?

A while back (late 2000), I had considered doing some mocs around a 'Adventurers
on Mars' theme, in the vein of pulp sci-fi mags from the 1930s.  Then TLG came
out with the 'Life on Mars' theme, and I lost interest.  It'd still make a nice
subtheme I believe, maybe I might make a few now that you brought this subject
up.

BTW, Chris Paton's idea for a "Relic Hunter" aviation-related theme is really
great, IMHO.

Take care,

Gary