 Adventurers / 1967
Re: Atlantis (was: A Question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:13:47 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Nelson Yrizarry wrote: snip
   Alternatively, would anyone be interested in presenting their version of an Atlantis-based model, similar to what you would want TLG to offer? Keep in mind that it would have to be along the lines of the same piece-count and pricing of a new Adventurers set. Any takers?

Nelson

Hi Nelson, have you seen the Atlantis creation here ?

I’m not sure how long ago this was posted, I think its at least a couple of years old. Unfortunately, whoever it was didn’t create any more mocs in this range.

Ken