 Administrative / Terms of Use / 605
Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:44:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi Tim, Frank,

thanks for bringing this up.

In lugnet.admin.terms, Timothy Gould wrote:
Thinking on this particular issue I think I would prefer an extra set of
market guidelines sitting outside the main TOS. What if Factory starts
paying out an authors share? Then it becomes more grey since for some people
the Factory model might be the only version of the model. Having a separate
guideline means having something that can be changed to deal with new issues
more than changing the TOS to deal with every new case.

I like this idea very much. So the ToU could say (note 9.3.):

+9 Do not post information or material for commercial purposes which is not