 Administrative / General / 998
Re: CFD: robotics sub-groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:26:59 GMT

In article lugnet.admin.general, Joe_Greene@opendisc.com (Joe Greene)
writes:
I would like to offer my support of these groups wholeheartedly, while mentionin
the issue of the crynwyr mailing list and the fact that it's participants would not
necessarily be able to access the new groups (Although I do not believe it would be
appropriate to bridge it into the other groups either). I use the NNTP and would
not be affected by the issue, and would still vote for these groups.

Good news -- They'd be able to access all of the new groups just as well as
they currently access the lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list.  This is
because all lugnet.* newsgroups are subscribeable via e-mail:

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/

--Todd