 Administrative / General / 9889
Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:55:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kyle Beatty wrote:

The dangers generated by
thoughtful, well-intentioned moderaters, curates and the like are much more
alarming than the very occasional breaches of etiquette that happen here.

Please note: there has been *no* intention/proposal to introduce
moderators, or moderated newsgroups, on LUGNET.  And, as I understand
Suzanne's and Todd's opinions, there never will be.

Kyle, I'm very interested to learn more about the dangers you see from
curators.  Could you expand on your prior message?

Steve