 Administrative / General / 9872
Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 23:39:50 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:
After a couple days, I'm surprised, if not sad, this hasn't been replied • to.
By the admins or by people in the community who feel the same way.
If I'd realized you were looking for a community response, I would have
stepped up sooner; I too am disappointed in the lack of administrative
response.

Moi aussi. There are things happening which really deserve an admin
response.

I also volunteered weeks ago to curate lugnet.town, both in the curators
newsgroup and by email to Suz. No response, not even "we don't have time to
look at this now".

Volunteers are obviously needed, and are available, but how can one
volunteer if there's no response when one tries?

Kevin
NEW Tank Engine custom train set: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com