 Administrative / General / 7395
Re: Pruning not good for the trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 03:34:36 GMT

Now, it's a gray area, of course.  Let's say TLC asked me to remove set
number 1886 from the database.  If they asked that, I'd politely refuse,
because I know that I obtained the information about the set first-hand
through the 100% legitimate channel of LEGO Shop-At-Home Service on the
phone.  So, there's an example of information which TLC probably doesn't want
out and about, yet which they would have no grounds for calling the removal
of.

Todd, what would you do if someone posted set numbers and names that they had
legitimately obtained from www.lego.com?
(see http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=549 )

--Dave