 Administrative / General / 7347
Re: Pruning not good for the trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 03:46:31 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
Needs to be done in such a way that nothing remains of the post itself at
all except the anchors so it's clear that no editorial control was being
done, it was just a nuke.

I'm pretty sure removing things like this is editorial control, wholesale or
not.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/