 Administrative / General / 7354
Re: Pruning not good for the trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 05:16:11 GMT

I felt that I was acting as a computer
to cancel by request.

Except, of course, that TLC wouldn't have had permissions to cancel the
articles if they were posted to Usenet.  I suppose they could rogue cancel them
but they'd get into a real storm if they did that just because of what the
articles contained, and not because they were blatant SPAM.

Of course, I don't think *you* were excercising control because I don't think
it was your choice.

eric