 Administrative / General / 7350
Re: Pruning not good for the trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 04:44:44 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Editorial control would be if TLC requested removal of, say, an unfavorable
review of, say, 7190 Millennium Falcon.  (And of course they'd be laughed at
if they asked that.  Not that they'd ask that anyway.)

I understand that you're acting in good faith and make no accusations
against you. However, since this information was apparently available to the
public before being posted to LUGnet, I have a hard time seeing how it's not
editorial. It's something Lego didn't want people to talk about -- just like
they might not like people to talk negatively about the Millennium Falcon.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/