 Administrative / General / 6679
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine + World Club Mag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 22:26:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Peter White writes:

I certainly cannot imagine any evil intent behind the whole thing, so I hope
this whole debate is kept within Lugnet and no official action is taken,
jeopardising someone's job.

That was my first concern really - big corperations don't (in general) have
much of a sense of humour about such things. It'd be a shame if an in-joke cost
someone their job, but considering how much time and effort Todd + Suzanne put
into protecting the trademarks, publicity rights, etc of LEGO; it was an
incredibly bad judgement call to slip it in there.

I dunno if this has been already posted, but the same comic is in the current
issue of the LEGO World Club magazine - I recieved mine this morning.

Richard